Monday, September 6, 2010

Brandon's Stunning Haircut

Brandon's Stunning Haircut
This stunning haircut was done by yours truly, the amazing amateur hairstylist Amy Frenza! That's right folks! I dared to cut my husband's hair!! It only took 6 years of marriage to gain enough courage to pick up the shears and make a go of it. 
Amy the Amateur Hairstylist

Many years back, in approximately 2003, I cut my mission companion's hair and it ended dreadfully. Her hair was.....less desirable by the time I was finished. Needless to say, I have stayed away from the scissors until now! 


Our State-of-the-Art Workspace

To your left is a picture of my workspace. (If you look really close....you will see that I even had an audience!) That's right, for those of you who can't tell what or who exactly is in the bathtub...it is little Miss Kennedy!

Miss Kennedy's "Play Pen"

She wanted to be where we were, and the bathroom wouldn't fit our pack n' play. So the tub became a makeshift playpen. She actually LOVED it!  

2 comments:

Rasmussen Family said...

So I've been cutting tyler's hair since we got married and each time it gets easier. Of course the right tools help--an apron, sharp scissors and of course a razor:) Ibe messed up plenty of times but thankfully hair grows back fast

Laura said...

Go Amy! looks very professional! maybe you should start offering $5 haircuts and make some money!! then you should come home to visit:) love you guys!