Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Killer Onions

This morning, while preparing our evening meal, I came across some EXTRA potent onions. Now I am not usually a wimp when it comes to chopping and dicing onion, but this particular onion was REALLY bad. On a scale of potency, this onion rated an 11. Seriously. I COULD NOT STOP CRYING. It was that bad. 


So in order to combat the onion and get on with the rest of my day, I did what any other intelligent and creative individual would do. I put on some ski goggles. They suction to your face right, which blocks out any "toxic air and fumes" that those onions might be putting out there. Now, I know you might be laughing at me...but I tell you what....it worked. Maybe I should get this patented huh?

6 comments:

Alan & Debbie said...

Amy you crack me up! Love ya!

Lacey Voris said...

Love it!! Also if you suck on a lemon while chopping, that helps too :)

Kjell Crowe said...

Try chewing gum while cutting onions---it really works!!

Nicole Kinateder said...

HAHAHAHA!!! That is so awesome! You are so awesome AMY!!

Irwin (Lou) Purcell said...

You know they sell onion goggles, right? Using your ski mask is probably cheaper, though.

Luhi

Jessie said...

Oh. Amy. Amy...Amy...Amy...