Thursday, June 2, 2011

Our Trip to Alaska

Brandon & I were able to spend some time with my family this year, up in Alaska. We had a lot of fun, and the weather was amazing! Here are some highlights: 

Brandon, Kennedy & I at the "flats" in Alaska.

Brandon took an airplane ride in this baby!

Kennedy giving her aunt Laurie a slobbery kiss!

My sister Debbie and her little boy Michael.

Mom & Dad at my brother Michael's high school graduation.

My brother Michael on his graduation day.

Michael's Graduation Celebration Dinner at Chili's!

Brandon & Kennedy "cheesing" it for the camera!

My sister Laurie took a break from work (she does drywall) to come hiking with us!
Kennedy & Mommy going on a hike at the "flats" in Alaska.

My sister's dog WOULD NOT cross this bridge, so my brother-in-law had to carry him across!

My brother-in-law, Allen, and his little boy, Michael.

Mom & Michael at graduation.

My little nephew, Payton.

My sister Laurie laughing in the background at the babies.

2 comments:

Mark and Kyra Herbst said...

How fun! I can't even imagine wearing coats and hats. What a relief from the heat! Looks like y'all had a blast!

Trevor Heidi McCoy said...

Kennedy is getting so stinkin' big! She's so adorable!