Tuesday, April 7, 2009

WE'RE PREGNANT!


So some of you might be thinking, "You're just barely announcing this?" While others might be thinking, " WHAT! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER!" The truth is I didn't want to prematurely announce anything until I was out of my first trimester.

Brandon and I are very excited and on May 4th we get to find out if it is a boy or a girl! As soon as we know, we will make sure YOU know!

Right now it all seems pretty surreal. I haven't felt the baby kick or move, but sure enough the heart is beating at every doctor's appointment. I don't think it has REALLY occurred to me that there is a little human in there. Perhaps this will change once he/she starts kicking and moving.

That's all for now. We'll keep you posted in four short weeks with our exciting news!

4 comments:

Alan & Debbie said...

What! Your pregnant! I can't believe you didn't even tell your own flesh and blood!

That is way exciting that you find out what it is soon. You better tell me about that one sooner than this announcement or else!

Amy A. said...

YYYYYAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY! Now our kids can be friends!!! Seriously. I am so freaking excited for you!

Courtney J said...

Woohoo! Congrats guys! You will be an awesome mom!

Lindsey said...

that is so exciting! congrats!