Monday, April 25, 2011

Mercer Arboretum




I decided to check out Mercer Arboretum with a friend this week. It is BEAUTIFUL, and FREE (which is always a perk in my book). I couldn't help thinking it was a perfect place to take family pictures. The only problem is, it seems that everyone else feels that way too! I couldn't count how many people were taking family, wedding, or candid shots. Someone did mention to me, however, that the jailbirds go there to help with the plants. Hmm.....very interesting. Note to self: if someone dressed in all orange approaches you with a gardening spade....go the other direction.

1 comment:

Alan & Debbie said...

Aim, I just had to tell you that I was looking at your pictures of Kennedy and the one with her in the swing at the park looks so much like Brandon (Frenza blood) that I had to find a picture of Brandon to compare! Can't wait to see you guys NEXT WEEK! (It's not every day that I can say that. =))