Tuesday, January 25, 2011

She's Growing Up Too Fast!

Some of Kennedy's favorite things to do: 

1. Climb into a basket (especially if mom told her not to). 
2. Climb into her boat for a leisurely ride across the carpet. 
3. Eating (WOW can this kid eat! I'm willing to bet she eats more than us). 
4. Reading the newspaper (You don't believe me? I've got a picture to prove it!)

Here are some pic's!

I was kind of slow at getting the food to her mouth, but she kept it open like that for a good 10 seconds!
My new favorite spot to play....the basket.
Arrgg Matey! Captain Kennedy of the Little Yellow Red Boat.
Kennedy reading the newspaper while driving in the car.

4 comments:

Rachel Leslie said...

So so cute!

Sharlee said...

She is so super cute, Amy! I love the basket picture because you can really see her blue eyes. I miss seeing you at Wal-mart and Maceys!

Trevor Heidi McCoy said...

OH yeah! I love it when you post...even more when there's like 20 posts :) Kennedy is seriously so cute. I am always showing Trev how fun it would be to have a little girl by showing him your blog...Hope Texas is doing the best for you guys!

Irwin (Lou) Purcell said...

She's growing up too fast and I am getting too old. Time flies.