Tuesday, January 27, 2009

TWO SWELL BOYS

Debbie, let me just say ahead of time, "I'm sorry." I will openly admit that I might have "borrowed" some of the pictures from your blog. :)

This entry is more or less a bragging session. I feel so grateful to know some pretty AMAZING boys!

One of them is my father. I LOVE my dad. He is one of my best friends. I owe a lot of who I am and who I am becoming to him. Thanks Dad!


The other ADORABLE little boy is my nephew Michael. He is SO stinkin' cute. I had the opportunity to see him about a week ago and also at New Year's. Now....I realize that I might be partial because he is family, but I swear he is the cutest little chubster! I am sure that my sister Debbie couldn't be prouder!

This is a picture of my father and my nephew together. This is the first time that my dad met his grandson. What an opportunity!








1 comment:

Alan & Debbie said...

I thought those pictures looked familar! You are so funny! Really I don't mind. They are all yours. It's a good thing you called Michael cute or else I might have filed a copy right complaint against you! j/k